Utilities workers are responsible for washing dishes, silverware, pots/pans, glasses and other kitchen service ware and equipment following established Company procedures. This position is also responsible for maintenance, cleanliness and upkeep of the market and related equipment. Utilities assist with exterior building cleanliness, dining room/rest room cleanliness, trash removal, and other duties as assigned by management.
· Stack clean, dry china in designated areas
· Plates, glasses and silverware on shelf for busser to bring out
· Rinse dishes before putting them in dishwasher
· Keep your assigned area clean
· Wipe down and clean prep tables and refrigerators
· Ensure the floor is debris-free
· Check with the guest assistants on a regular basis, to help keep the vendors stock with supplies
· Keep shelving clean for dishes
From time to time you may be asked to perform duties related to the general operation of the Market. These requests could include tasks unrelated to dishwashing.
· General cleanliness of the kitchen, Market, offices, storerooms, and restrooms
· Cleaning windows, vents, walls, equipment, tables, vent hood system, and exterior of the building.
· Working on small repair and maintenance projects.
· Assisting with larger scale projects over multiple days.
· Any reasonable request by a manager or owner.
- Ability to speak and hear, vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Constant standing, sitting, and walking.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 8 hours).
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop
- Be able to lift up to 35 lbs.
- Regularly required to use hands and frequent washing of hands.
Job Type: Full-time or Part-time
High school or equivalent
Apply in person at Auction House Market, daily from 9am - 6pm.
For questions, use the form here.